BASTIONLAND: A Player's Handbook
June 14, 2023 at 9:08:41 PM PDT
- 💡 Your Character Ability scores are secondary to your choices.
- 💡 A good player with an awful character can succeed more often than a poor player with a great character.
- 💡 Ask specific questions while exploring to gather useful information and find Treasure.
- 💡 Talking your way through an obstacle is usually the safest option, use it to gather information and identify weaknesses.
- 💡 Sneaking or bypassing obstacles is a good alternative if talking doesn't work.
- 💡 Combat should be a last resort, consider the risk vs reward before engaging in a fight.
- 💡 Understand the different weapons and their advantages.
- 💡 Wearing armor reduces damage from attackers.
- 💡 Consider alternative approaches and objectives in combat.
- 💡 The core of the game is: Gather information, make choices, and deal with the consequences.