Extreme weather in Tornado Alley, U.S.A. (Marko Korosec/mediadrumworld.com/WENN)
I am a religious agnostic because of science, an atheist because of probability, and an anti-theist because of religion.
— Matthew Cook
- Dove ad campaign would find parent company Unilever sexist
- Topless girls help police with speed control in Denmark!
- Komodo 3000! ~ Favorite Malcolm in the Middle Scene
- Are You Obsessed with the Right Things? – Ads from Breast Cancer Foundation
- Rep. Chris Collins admits not reading AHCA bill before voting for it
ads art atheism bad lip reading beauty biology books business cartoon Catholic comics contraception cooking culture economics evolution funny guns interesting interviews LGBT movies music music videos NASA Obama open source parenting parody philosophy photography politics psychology quotes recipes reddit religion satire science sexy society TED Trump TV video games